Video intros are the perfect way to start your video content. They can showcase your brand and products, explain what a viewer needs to know before watching the rest of your video, or even give an introduction to who you are as a person. But most importantly, they help keep viewers engaged and interested in what you have to say!
If you are looking for an easy way to create intros for YouTube videos, we have got you covered. In this article, we will give you some tips and tricks for intro creation, and we will introduce you to the best YouTube intro maker!
Things to Consider Before Creating Your Intro Video
Making an intro for your YouTube channel can be a lot of fun! However, it can also be a little intimidating when the time comes to create an intro that makes sense for your content. The first thing viewers see is your intro, so having a good one is crucial to getting them interested in watching the rest of your video.
Here are some tips for creating intros that set the tone for what follows:
- Be short and sweet—Your intro should get right down to business, with no fluff or unnecessary information. A great way to do this is by using bullet points that quickly explain what you're going to talk about in your video. Try not to use more than five bullet points; if you have more than seven items on there, it may start sounding like you’re just trying too hard. This will also help keep viewers engaged because they'll know right away what kind of information they'll be receiving from watching this particular video, without having any surprises ahead of time (like being tricked into watching something entirely different).
- Make sure it stands out—You want people who stumble upon your post while scrolling through their social media feed or website pages to stop and watch! That way when those same people see one or two other posts later on—ones where everyone else has boring black backgrounds behind their text boxes with plain white text inside-- yours will stick out!"
Now that this is settled, the next step is to choose the YouTube video intro maker that’s right for you!
Using Flixier as an YouTube Intro Creator
Making a YouTube intro video just became extremely easy with Flixier. The YouTube intro maker allows you to create an engaging start for any YouTube video by using powerful tools like slow motion, speed up, or freeze-frame. You may create intros for vlogs, trip videos, gaming videos, marketing videos, and anything else you can think of with the free video maker's library of effects.
The process you need to follow is a simple one, consisting of only three steps:
1. Upload the Intro Components
It's time to get started on the intro! Drag and drop an overlay followed by a motion title onto the video canvas. In the Flixier editor, change the colors, fonts, and text to make it feel more personal to your brand. Authenticity is key, as the intro video is the first thing your YouTube viewers will see.
2. Make Changes to Your Intro Video
Now that everything is uploaded in the library, it is time to customize your video. Drag the animated objects on the video canvas to reposition them, or drag from their corners to resize them.
3. Wrap Up the Video Editing
Now that the intro is done, all you need to do is to wrap up the process. You can now edit an entire video in Flixier or save the intro to use in another program once your YouTube intro is finished.
That’s it. In a couple of minutes, your intro video can be ready to be added to your YouTube content. Isn’t this one of the easiest ways to create intros for YouTube videos?